www.SArah-rayVER.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Courting Sarah-Not

4 posters

Go down

Courting Sarah-Not Empty Courting Sarah-Not

Post by alexa34 Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:00 am

From Sg.com Thanks to Nowelle

Courting Sarah–not!

By Marinel Cruz
Philippine Daily Inquirer
First Posted 19:28:00 02/06/2010

Filed Under: Celebrities, Entertainment (general)

MANILA, Philippines—The last Christmas season was tough on young actor Rayver Cruz, who spent it without his dad for the first time.

Rayver’s father, Rodolfo Ilustre, died October last year at age 75.

“I spent Christmas Eve with my mom and brothers (Rodjun and Omar). We invited cousins and close friends over. On Christmas Day, we went to the cemetery,” Rayver told Inquirer Entertainment during a recent visit to the set of ABS-CBN’s “Magkano ang Iyong Dangal” in Marikina City.

All for mom

The 20-year-old actor admitted that he still cries when reminded of his father. “My brothers and I rarely show each other how lonely we feel,” he said. “We focus on making sure that our mom is holding up, which is one of dad’s last wishes. We make sure she’s never alone.”

Four more years

Singer-actress Sarah Geronimo is Rayver’s inspiration. “We’re friends, although I’ve wanted to court her for quite a while,” he said. “I see her every Sunday on the set of ‘ASAP.’ We text and call when time permits.” He gave Sarah a bottle of expensive perfume last Christmas.

In a previous interview, Sarah, 21, said she had no plans of entertaining suitors for the next four years. “I’m fine with that,” said Rayver. “She’s the type whom a guy can get really serious about. She’s very sweet but very down-to-earth, too, something that you don’t expect from a superstar like her. I know she’s worth the wait.”

Totally new

The actor is thankful that “Magkano ang Iyong Dangal,” where he plays one of the leads, is keeping him busy. “I am distracted from thinking about my dad,” he explained, “plus the role is totally new to me.”

As Troy, Rayver needed a makeover, because the character leaves for the United States as a lanky teener and comes home suave, sophisticated and mature.

“Magkano ang Iyong Dangal,” with award-winning director Chito Roño at the helm, also stars Sid Lucero, Bing Pimentel, Mickey Ferriols and Emilio Garcia. It airs after “Wowowee.”

alexa34
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Courting Sarah-Not Empty Re: Courting Sarah-Not

Post by rhedd Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:44 am

TROYYYYYYY..LUV D NAME...

ASTEEEGGGG TALAGA C BRO...

PEACE OUT!

THANKS ATEEEEEEEEEEEE...

rhedd
rhedd
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.savers.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by princess Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:49 pm

astig..ayieeee..much love talaga

princess

Back to top Go down

Courting Sarah-Not Empty Rayver as Troy in MAID

Post by dhey1216 Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:30 am

Basta ako, excited na akong makakita ng SKIN ni bro sa MAID! bounce
Ha ha ha
I'm sure pag-uusapan yun ng buong SAVER world!
He he he
At magiging COVER BOY na si bro sa Men's mag!
Wheeeee
dhey1216
dhey1216

http://dhey1216.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down