www.SArah-rayVER.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayver Cruz behind 'bad girl' Sarah Geronimo?

4 posters

Go down

Rayver Cruz behind 'bad girl' Sarah Geronimo? Empty Rayver Cruz behind 'bad girl' Sarah Geronimo?

Post by AC Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Rayver Cruz behind 'bad girl' Sarah Geronimo?
Abs-cbnNEWS.com | 01/19/2010 3:54 PM

MANILA, Philippines - Young actor Rayver Cruz says he is not influencing "Pop Star Princess" Sarah Geronimo to rebel against her parents, contrary to reports.

Cruz told abs-cbnNEWS.com that he is bewildered about the source of the issue and is saddened that Geronimo is being given bad press.

"Si Sarah po, unang una imposibleng gawin yon na mag-rebelde at bumukod sa family niya lalo na sa magulang niya. Alam naman natin kung gaano kabait 'yong bata at gaano ka-masunurin. (It's impossible that Sarah will rebel or disobey her family, especially her parents. We know how good she is and obedient)," he said.

Unsubstantiated reports allege Geronimo is "rebelling" against her parents because they have not allowed her to date Rayver Cruz.

Geronimo was reported to be planning to move out of her parents' house to live independently.

Though moving away from home is common practice in other countries, Cruz said Geronimo is the type of person who would stay with her family even until she is older.

"Katulad nga ng sinabi ko, imposible niyang gawin yon. Siya 'yong tipo ng babae na kahit na (siguro) mag-28 ay siguro nandoon pa din siya sa family niya," Cruz said during the press conference of his newest television series "Magkano ang Iyong Dangal" with Valerie "Bangs" Garcia as the lead star.

(Like I said, it's impossible she'll do that. Sarah is the type of girl who, even if she's 28 years old, will maybe stay with her family.)

Secret lovers?

The former on-screen pair are also rumored to be "secret lovers." Their last film together was "You Changed My Life."

Cruz said he is deeply apologetic to Sarah over reports that paint her as a good girl going bad. As her friend, Cruz said he did not intend for her to receive flak simply over a rumored issue.

"Kapag nakakausap ko siya ay nagso-sorry ako dahil ang napapasama tuloy ay siya. Wala namang intention na masama, pero 'yon nga, hindi ko alam kung saan nanggagaling yon," he said.

(When I talk to her I always say sorry because she's becoming the bad person in this issue. There's no bad intention involved but I don't know where the rumors are coming from). Cruz said he is more than willing to receive bad press instead of Sarah, whom he affectionately deems an "obedient and good" person.

The actor admitted that Geronimo is "really special to his heart" but he respects Geronimo's stance to remain friends.

"Para sa akin malaking improvement na 'yon na maging kaibigan ko siya. Kasi dati hindi ko siya nakakausap, ngayon nakakausap ko na siya. May nasasabi ako as kanya na hindi ko nasasabi sa iba," he said.

(I think it's a big improvement, to be friends with her. Because I wasn't able to talk to her before, I only get to talk to her now. I get to tell her things I don't tell other people.)

Cruz said he is willing to wait for Geronimo as a suitor. "Ayaw kong magsalita ng patapos. Pero para sa akin, si Sarah ay yong tipo ng babae na worth the wait. (I don't want to say it's the end. For me, Sarah is a girl who is worth the wait)," he said.Currently, Cruz is busy taping for "May Bukas Pa" and "Magkano ang Iyong Dangal," which will premiere on January 25.

as of 01/19/2010 3:54 PM
AC
AC
Administrator
Administrator

http://sarah-rayver.com

Back to top Go down

Rayver Cruz behind 'bad girl' Sarah Geronimo? Empty Re: Rayver Cruz behind 'bad girl' Sarah Geronimo?

Post by moy Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:26 pm

AC wrote:Rayver Cruz behind 'bad girl' Sarah Geronimo?
Abs-cbnNEWS.com | 01/19/2010 3:54 PM

MANILA, Philippines - Young actor Rayver Cruz says he is not influencing "Pop Star Princess" Sarah Geronimo to rebel against her parents, contrary to reports.

Cruz told abs-cbnNEWS.com that he is bewildered about the source of the issue and is saddened that Geronimo is being given bad press.

"Si Sarah po, unang una imposibleng gawin yon na mag-rebelde at bumukod sa family niya lalo na sa magulang niya. Alam naman natin kung gaano kabait 'yong bata at gaano ka-masunurin. (It's impossible that Sarah will rebel or disobey her family, especially her parents. We know how good she is and obedient)," he said.

Unsubstantiated reports allege Geronimo is "rebelling" against her parents because they have not allowed her to date Rayver Cruz.

Geronimo was reported to be planning to move out of her parents' house to live independently.

Though moving away from home is common practice in other countries, Cruz said Geronimo is the type of person who would stay with her family even until she is older.

"Katulad nga ng sinabi ko, imposible niyang gawin yon. Siya 'yong tipo ng babae na kahit na (siguro) mag-28 ay siguro nandoon pa din siya sa family niya," Cruz said during the press conference of his newest television series "Magkano ang Iyong Dangal" with Valerie "Bangs" Garcia as the lead star.

(Like I said, it's impossible she'll do that. Sarah is the type of girl who, even if she's 28 years old, will maybe stay with her family.)

Secret lovers?

The former on-screen pair are also rumored to be "secret lovers." Their last film together was "You Changed My Life."

Cruz said he is deeply apologetic to Sarah over reports that paint her as a good girl going bad. As her friend, Cruz said he did not intend for her to receive flak simply over a rumored issue.

"Kapag nakakausap ko siya ay nagso-sorry ako dahil ang napapasama tuloy ay siya. Wala namang intention na masama, pero 'yon nga, hindi ko alam kung saan nanggagaling yon," he said.

(When I talk to her I always say sorry because she's becoming the bad person in this issue. There's no bad intention involved but I don't know where the rumors are coming from). Cruz said he is more than willing to receive bad press instead of Sarah, whom he affectionately deems an "obedient and good" person.

The actor admitted that Geronimo is "really special to his heart" but he respects Geronimo's stance to remain friends.

"Para sa akin malaking improvement na 'yon na maging kaibigan ko siya. Kasi dati hindi ko siya nakakausap, ngayon nakakausap ko na siya. May nasasabi ako as kanya na hindi ko nasasabi sa iba," he said.

(I think it's a big improvement, to be friends with her. Because I wasn't able to talk to her before, I only get to talk to her now. I get to tell her things I don't tell other people.)

Cruz said he is willing to wait for Geronimo as a suitor. "Ayaw kong magsalita ng patapos. Pero para sa akin, si Sarah ay yong tipo ng babae na worth the wait. (I don't want to say it's the end. For me, Sarah is a girl who is worth the wait)," he said.Currently, Cruz is busy taping for "May Bukas Pa" and "Magkano ang Iyong Dangal," which will premiere on January 25.

as of 01/19/2010 3:54 PM

affraid affraid wohooooooo bounce

ayeeeeeeeee
moy
moy

Back to top Go down

Rayver Cruz behind 'bad girl' Sarah Geronimo? Empty Re: Rayver Cruz behind 'bad girl' Sarah Geronimo?

Post by jamz019 Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:43 am

mga okra talaga tong mga reporter na toh oo!!
makagawa lang sulat!!!
kahit alam nila na di ganun ang PRINSESA eh...
yung isa tuloy ang nadidikdik,buti na lang si best friend lagi andun!!!
ayun oh
drunken
jamz019
jamz019

Back to top Go down

Post by dhey1216 Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:18 am

Ray can never be the one behind "bad girl" sarah 'coz in the first place, hindi bad girl si sarah at hindi siya magiging bad kung si rayver lang din ang makakasama niya.
They are both quite, obedient, responsible & professional in terms of working attitude.
YOU CAN NEVER PUT A GOOD MAN DOWN!

Rayver Cruz behind 'bad girl' Sarah Geronimo? Peacebanner
dhey1216
dhey1216

http://dhey1216.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down