www.SArah-rayVER.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah is worth the wait – Rayver

+3
rose07
rhedd
angelll
7 posters

Go down

Sarah is worth the wait – Rayver Empty Sarah is worth the wait – Rayver

Post by angelll Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:23 am

Sarah is worth the wait – Rayver
By KAYE VILLAGOMEZ
January 10, 2010, 2:12pm

Sarah is worth the wait – Rayver Rayver-3
Whoever said old fashioned courtship is a thing of the past has to hear Rayver Cruz’s intentions for Sarah Geronimo. The “Magkano Ang Iyong Dangal” actor is willing to wait until Sarah is ready to accept suitors.

“She’s worth it,” Rayver disclosed to the Manila Bulletin in an interview last Friday at the location shoot of forthcoming ABS-CBN afternoon soap “Magkano Ang Iyong Dangal” held in Marikina City. In this series, Rayver co-stars with Bangs Garcia and Sid Lucero.

“Mabait kasi si Sarah at naiintindihan ko naman yung choice niya na hindi magmadali. Maghihintay ako until she’s ready. Ang importante sa akin ngayon alam niya ang intentions ko at alam niyang nandito lang ako for her. If she needs someone to talk to, makikinig lang ako,” Rayver said.

The young actor added that he likes Sarah too much that he is contented with the gift of friendship he now shares with her. “Masaya na ako nang ganito. Dati nga hindi ko siya nakakausap. Ngayon nagte-text kami sa isa’t-isa, sobrang na-appreciate ko na yun,” he assessed of their friendship.

When asked if he’s willing to wait four more years, Rayver just said that he is not in a hurry himself. “I understand her priorities. Hindi naman din ako nagmamadali pero ayoko naman magsalita ng tapos kasi hindi natin alam kung ano ang puwedeng mangyari in the immediate future.”

Rayver is very determined. “All I can say is that she is very special to me,” he stated.

Meanwhile, Rayver treats his role in “Magkano Ang Iyong Dangal” to be a career transition leaving his teeny-bopper days behind and taking that courageous leap into more mature and sexy roles.

“This is what I want to do. I believe that if you’re an actor, you should have the courage to face the challenge and live up to expectations.”

Rayver believes in treating challenges as opportunities. “I feel blessed that ABS-CBN trusted me with this role. It’s my one chance para maipakita ko naman ang kakayahan ko sa mature drama.”

In “Magkano ang Iyong Dangal,” Rayver plays a young professional who is driven by passion. He shares a complex love triangle plot with Bangs and Sid.

Airing this month, “Magkano ang Iyong Dangal” also marks the TV return of Chito
angelll
angelll

Back to top Go down

Sarah is worth the wait – Rayver Empty Re: Sarah is worth the wait – Rayver

Post by rhedd Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:20 pm

WAAAAAAAHHH..KAMI DIN HANDANG MAGHINTAYYYYY.....
rhedd
rhedd
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.savers.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by rose07 Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:43 pm

yan ang manok namin....direct to the point sumagot!!
love you rayver...wait mo lang si princess...malapit na yan...ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
rose07
rose07

Back to top Go down

Sarah is worth the wait – Rayver Empty Windang mode!

Post by dhey1216 Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:41 pm

Nawiwindang tlaga ako sa galing ng mga sagot ni Rayver nowadays! Ganun ba tlaga pag-inlove? eh kasi naman tlagang sobrang confident, very determined and honest ng mga sagot niya. Alam mo yung walang halong KEME...
Love it bro!!!

So excited for Magkano ang iyong Dangal... time to prove that Rayver is next in line to the premiere actors of the Kapamilya network!

KAPIT!

Much Love,
SAVERs
dhey1216
dhey1216

http://dhey1216.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie_06 Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:05 pm

angelll wrote:Sarah is worth the wait – Rayver
By KAYE VILLAGOMEZ
January 10, 2010, 2:12pm

Sarah is worth the wait – Rayver Rayver-3
Whoever said old fashioned courtship is a thing of the past has to hear Rayver Cruz’s intentions for Sarah Geronimo. The “Magkano Ang Iyong Dangal” actor is willing to wait until Sarah is ready to accept suitors.

“She’s worth it,” Rayver disclosed to the Manila Bulletin in an interview last Friday at the location shoot of forthcoming ABS-CBN afternoon soap “Magkano Ang Iyong Dangal” held in Marikina City. In this series, Rayver co-stars with Bangs Garcia and Sid Lucero.

“Mabait kasi si Sarah at naiintindihan ko naman yung choice niya na hindi magmadali. Maghihintay ako until she’s ready. Ang importante sa akin ngayon alam niya ang intentions ko at alam niyang nandito lang ako for her. If she needs someone to talk to, makikinig lang ako,” Rayver said.

The young actor added that he likes Sarah too much that he is contented with the gift of friendship he now shares with her. “Masaya na ako nang ganito. Dati nga hindi ko siya nakakausap. Ngayon nagte-text kami sa isa’t-isa, sobrang na-appreciate ko na yun,” he assessed of their friendship.

When asked if he’s willing to wait four more years, Rayver just said that he is not in a hurry himself. “I understand her priorities. Hindi naman din ako nagmamadali pero ayoko naman magsalita ng tapos kasi hindi natin alam kung ano ang puwedeng mangyari in the immediate future.”

Rayver is very determined. “All I can say is that she is very special to me,” he stated.

Meanwhile, Rayver treats his role in “Magkano Ang Iyong Dangal” to be a career transition leaving his teeny-bopper days behind and taking that courageous leap into more mature and sexy roles.

“This is what I want to do. I believe that if you’re an actor, you should have the courage to face the challenge and live up to expectations.”

Rayver believes in treating challenges as opportunities. “I feel blessed that ABS-CBN trusted me with this role. It’s my one chance para maipakita ko naman ang kakayahan ko sa mature drama.”

In “Magkano ang Iyong Dangal,” Rayver plays a young professional who is driven by passion. He shares a complex love triangle plot with Bangs and Sid.

Airing this month, “Magkano ang Iyong Dangal” also marks the TV return of Chito

I love you bounce wHHHHHHHHHHHHHat??????...gUyzs.,san niO nlaman ang BLitang biniGyan ng NECKLACE ni Raymond OLiver si SArah Asher?...hahahahay!..anU bEh?....an sarap Kumapit...awwwwoHhhh!..gUyz.,inform niO naman aQ sa mga TV GUESTINGS niLa LaLo na si sars..Thanks po!.. 09129386479...THAnk you!... nBABALiw nQ!.. SAVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

bgay Na bagay ang 'KAPAG AKO AY NAGMAHAL"

"ibibigay ang LAHAt2x!"..hahahha!....Libre mangarap..Ligawan na kasi..

Stephanie_06

Back to top Go down

Post by alexa34 Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:38 am

@stephanie nasa pinoyparazzi dear..na-post na ang article at pinagpiyestahan na namin, hehhehehe....ayeeeee naman! kalokang kwintas! RAYVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HUWAG MAGSAWANG MAGHINTAY SA SPECIAL FRIEND MO BRO. MAGTIYAGA KA LANG AT MAY PATUTUNGUHAN YAN! YEBAH

alexa34
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie_06 Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:12 pm

wHHHHHHHHHHHHHat??????...gUyzs.,san niO nlaman ang BLitang biniGyan ng NECKLACE ni Raymond OLiver si SArah Asher?...hahahahay!..anU bEh?....an sarap Kumapit...awwwwoHhhh!..gUyz.,inform niO naman aQ sa mga TV GUESTINGS niLa LaLo na si sars..Thanks po!.. 09129386479...THAnk you!... nBABALiw nQ!.. SAVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

bgay Na bagay ang 'KAPAG AKO AY NAGMAHAL"

"ibibigay ang LAHAt2x!"..hahahha!....Libre mangarap..Ligawan na kasi..

Stephanie_06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamich Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:56 pm

She really is worth the wait. Kaya dapat huwag mapagod. Sa ngayon, best friends kayo, dapat lagi kang nandyan para sa kanya. Kapag masaya siya, samahan mo siya sa ligaya niya. Kapag malungkot naman siya, be there to comfort her. Ingatan mo siya lagi, ha? Good luck! Happy

Mamich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down